At tea time at Tyndale House today, we celebrated 10 years of the Kirby Lang Institute of Christian Ethics here in Cambridge. The mission of KLICE is:
• facilitating academic research and publication by Institute staff, associates and post-graduate students
• financially supporting a limited number of doctoral students working on issues in Christian ethics
• organising academic conferences, seminars and symposia, and wider public events
• publishing six issues of Ethics in Brief per year
• offering commentary on selected ethical issues through lectures and talks and through the media
• developing website resources to assist reflection on relevant areas of Christian ethics
KLICE is a great resource for theological ethics. I want to draw everyone’s attention to the fourth point on Ethics in Brief. This is a wonderful resource and all Christians can benefit from these briefs. They are available in print and online.