This is a crossover episode with Dr. Luke Stamps from the new Center for Baptist Renewal podcast and YouTube Channel. We discuss the first book in the CBR Theology Classics Reading Challenge, Athanasius’s On the Incarnation.
Subscribe to the CBR podcast: Apple | Spotify | YouTube
Church Grammar is presented by B&H Academic and the Christian Standard Bible. Intro music: Purple Dinosaur by nobigdyl. Producer: Katie Larson.
Brandon D. Smith is Assistant Professor of Theology & New Testament at Cedarville University, Editorial Director for the Center for Baptist Renewal, and writes things. You can follow him on Twitter at @brandon_d_smith.
*** This podcast is designed to discuss all sorts of topics from various points of view. Therefore, guests’ views do not always reflect the views of the host, his church, or his institution.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher |
Wipf and Stock has included Christ and the New Creation in its “Topics in Biblical Studies” bundle for Logos. The package is currently 25% for those who pre-order. Other titles in the set include:
- Beyond Christian Folk Religion: Re-Grafting Into Our Roots (Romans 11:17-23) by Edward A. Beckstrom
- Impeccable Solomon? A Study of Solomon’s Faults in Chronicles by Yong Ho Jeon
- Rereading the Biblical Text: Searching for Meaning and Understanding by Claude F. Mariottini
- Seven Congregations in a Roman Crucible: A Commentary on Revelation 1-3 by Richard E. Oster, Jr.
- A Transformative Reading of the Bible: Explorations of Holistic Human Transformation by Yung Suk Kim
Thanks to Cliff Kvidahl for the head’s up.